Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Paleo approach to meal frequency

Great article on “The Heart Scan Blog” - http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/paleo-approach-to-meal-frequency.html

 

My wife and I have been intermittently fasting fairly frequently over the past 2 weeks.  Last week I went 4 days with only eating at dinner time – all food and drink was consumed between 6:30 and 10:30 at night, equating to a 20-24 hour fast.  This week I have spent the past 2 days doing the same…and since Thanksgiving is this week, this may be the only 2 days I get to do it.

 

In the past I would have considered this some stupid crash diet.  But since I have changed to a Paleo diet, I don’t find fasting that difficult and it makes dinner extra-enjoyable.  Whoever said, “hunger is the best seasoning” was probably an intermittent faster…

No comments: